Q: Is there anything else that causes accessories not to work besides a fuse besause I changed one bad fuse & still not working

Windows, dome lights, and radio stopped working

The systems that are not working are powered through the battery saver relay actuated by the body control module. If one or more item shorted and blew out the fuse then no item will work. Check to make sure the power port does not have a phone charger that is shorted blowing the fuse. If okay, then scan the body control module to see if module or battery saver relay is bad. If you need help, a local expert from YourMechanic can diagnose and repair your electrical system for you.

3. Is there anything else that causes accessories not to work besides a fuse besause I changed one bad fuse & still not working