Q: Car making weird noises

My car is making a lot of weird noises and jerks around when I press the gas pedal, turn, or press the brake pedal the wrong way. It has started making a bad noise when I put it in reverse.

Sounds like you might be having traction control issues. These are common on the G6. The issue is usually related to a body harness under the rear seat that is misrouted. This causes the insulation to wear and the harness then makes hard contact with the floorboard causing a long list of issues. The repair involves repairing the damaged wires, re-insulating them, and positioning the harness. I suggest getting the noise checked by a qualified mechanic in order to ensure your safety while driving.