Q: Car loses power going up hill

I have tried a temperature sensor, and oxygen sensor. Fuel pressure OK, timing OK. Could it be the coil?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend checking the mass air flow sensor as this is a commonly known part that can cause this kind of loss of power. This regulates the air intake into the fuel injection and ensures a proper air/fuel mixture. As you may know, when going up hill and altitude changes, so does air density which requires a change in the air/fuel mixture. When this sensor is faulty and this does not happen, you will likely experience this kind of loss in power. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.