Q: How do you access the system check and vehicle feature customization options in the message center?

How do you access the system check and vehicle feature customization options in the message center?

While your car’s message center provides you with a lot of information, you can also use it to access different systems and their statuses, as well as customize some of the options in your system. Here’s what you should do:

• Turn the key to on or crank the engine.
  • Press the Setup button on the message center.
  • Press it repeatedly to cycle through your options, which will include:
    • Set language
    • System status, including oil life, liftgate status, brake system status, fuel level, rear parking aid, etc.

3. How do you access the system check and vehicle feature customization options in the message center?