Q: Engine cuts out/off at idle, and cuts out sometimes at steady state (60-70 mph).

The first issues with the car were cutting off only at a stop. Now, it will cut off (at a stop), or cut out even at highway speeds (a check engine light comes on briefly when it cuts out at highway speed). I've replaced the spark plugs & wires, rotor button and distributor cap, the ignition coil, substituted a used ignition module, and a used fuel pressure EHA (old one was leaking fuel). I have not done any fuel injector or fuel distributor work.

Hi there. Check the fuel system for any air in the fuel rail. residual air in the fuel system will cause the engine to randomly cut off. If the fuel pressure is good and there is no air in the fuel system, then I recommend changing the ignition module for a new one and not a used one. The ignition module is the trigger for the ignition spark plugs and if the module is not working properly then it will not fire the spark plugs at the right time causing the engine to stall out. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your engine stalling out at idle and highway speeds.

3. Engine cuts out/off at idle, and cuts out sometimes at steady state (60-70 mph).