Q: Car stopped while driving and won't start even with a jump.

Car wouldn't start so i took to repair shop and they put a new starter in.. two days later while I'm driving the dashboard lights started blinking, and the car stopped minutes later.. The car won't start with a jump, won't even crank.. Battery tested good at autozone.. Could the starter cause the car to cut off while driving? What can this be?

Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1391.75 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The starter would not prevent the vehicle from driving. Once it is used to turn over the engine when starting, it is useless to the vehicle. It is more likely a battery or alternator issue. If the battery tested to be in good condition, you may want to turn to testing the alternator next. It would stall the vehicle when it fails. While it is not unheard of that a new or refurbished part is faulty, do not assume this at first. Test the alternator, and all of the connections first. Then make sure all of your fuses are fine. After those more frequent issues have been ruled out, you can turn to the starter and the battery. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.