Q: Car passenger seat will not move - 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320

I have a 2005 Mercedes clk 320 the passenger side seat is stuck will not move in any direction. What could be the problem.

If the seat is electrically powered, there can be a number of reasons for it not to work. A blown fuse or relay to that seat will not allow power to get to the switches or electric motors. Also, a broken wire under the seat to any of the motors or the switch itself can be at fault.

If it is a manually adjusted seat, there can be a broken rod or lever under the seat that allows seat movement. With either type of seat adjustment, check that there are no obstructions, like a coin or other foreign object, that wound up in the seat tracks on the floor under the seat.

If you need assistance, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what is wrong with the seat and suggest the needed repairs.

3. Car passenger seat will not move - 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320