Q: My acura 2005 tsx won't start

asked by on December 31, 2017

My acura tsx 2005 cranks up but won't stay running i was told to change my spark plugs,ignition coil, camshaft sensors and get my catalytic converter unclogged, so I did and it still won't start.what could possibly be the problem

Hi Lemar. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible sources, such as a faulty fuel pump, fuel pump relay, mass air flow sensor, throttle body or simple things like a dirty fuel or air filter. The best way to have this correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.