Q: check engine light, loss of power, check oil light, battery light, car wont turn over Jaguar 1999

Just picked my car up from mechanic, noticed a check engine light came on, I filled up my gas tank, then as I was driving my had occurred an oil pressure low warning light, i kept driving thinking id make it home. then i stopped at a light the car occurred a battery light saying engine stall. then the car i try turning it over the car wont start. What is this issue that had happened? my car has plenty of oil in it too

If there is adequate oil but oil pressure is low, that means either the oil pump is not working, there is a blockage, the oil pressure warning light is malfunctioning, or there is lots of wear in the engine bearings. To gain some insight into what has happened, the diagnostic trouble codes that have been stored (inasmuch as the check engine light is on) should be downloaded using a scan tool. Once the mechanic reads those codes and performs some basic tests, the mechanic can definitely tell you what has happened. If you desire that diagnostic, the recommended service is a no start diagnostic. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.