Q: My car temperature guage goes up and down and yet there is water in the radiator and I just changed my gasket. 2007 Honda Accord

asked by on June 19, 2017

My car temperature guage goes up and down and yet theres water in the radiator and i just changed my gasket. Its a Honda V6 2007 m

Hello. I would need to know if it was your head gaskets that you changed and if this was occurring before you did that. If the temperature is going up and down then you may have a defective thermostat, a bad fan, a clogged radiator, or a bad hose. I would need to see when it gets hot to be able to diagnose if it is an air flow issue or a problem with coolant circulation. If this was not occurring before the gasket change then it is possible that the heads were not machined correctly. If you some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is overheating] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection