Q: Vehicle not starting after part replacement.

asked by on December 18, 2015

After replacing the head gasket, water pump, and timing belt, my vehicle will not start. It seems to not be getting fuel to the cylinder, but getting fuel to the engine.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi, If you had all this work done to the engine and now when all is said and done, the engine will not start then I would say that something was not hooked up or not put together correctly. Your mechanic should test for injector signal with a noid light to see if injectors are opening. If they are getting a signal then look for a spark to the plugs. If both are ok then you have a timing issue. I suggest getting a qualified technician to check these things out.