Windshield wipers wont turn on honda 2005 accord v6-3.0l

Q: Windshield wipers wont turn on

asked by on June 06, 2017

The windshield wipers will not come one. I have changed the motor and checked the fuse. Also ordered a new switch and put it on but it still didn't work.

Hi there. There are many reasons why windshield wipers may not work, ranging from a fuse or electrical relay being blown that powers the wiper module - which relays power from the switch to the motor. You might want to purchase a service and repair manual to find the diagram that will locate this component so you can trace the source or have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a wipers are not working inspection, to help you isolate the root problem.