Q: oxgyen sensor

is there an email i can contact you with? i have had it inspected and i have the error codes. there are p1130, p1135, p1150, and p1135

Hi Destiny. I can forward your inquiry to our service and sales department, but can’t supply emails through this platform. Here is what these codes indicate. P1135 and the P1130 indicates that the Bank 1 Sensor 1 (the one on the driver side of the engine and the upstream one on the exhaust manifold) is faulty. P1150 points to Bank 2 sensor 1 (meaning the other upstream sensor). Based on these three error codes ONLY, you should replace (two) sensors (the upstream ones on both sides) as well as the electrical harnesses to each of these sensors. Hopefully this information will help you get these issues resolved, but that’s about all we can offer.