Q: Chuging lack of power Cadillac converter is red..

A 2000 Cadillac DeVille... Loses power will not take throttle tested fuel pressure and it came back 10 with key on and 38 when started but Cadillac converter is cherry red

It sounds like you may have two separate issues at play here. If the catalytic converter is cherry red this means it is very hot which is usually a result of a very rich running condition and is most likely clogged (generating excessive heat causing it to turn red).

The fuel pressure in your car should be at a minimum of 40-45 psi when the engine is running and about 42-43 psi with the key in the on position while the fuel pump is priming.

I would recommend having this looked at by a certified expert, like from YourMechanic, who can come to your home to diagnose your loss of power firsthand and help you repair it as necessary.

3. Chuging lack of power Cadillac converter is red..