Q: Just put on new throttle body now when start car idles fine but as warms up idle starts surging and bouncing up and down

Put new throttle body on and idle starts high and as car warms up idle surging and bouncing up and down did relearn procedure but no help idle seems to get stuck and rises for a few seconds when pushing gas pedal

First you need to check all the air hoses and vacuum lines. Any air that enters the engine without passing through the throttle body will make it behave badly. Then I suggest you disconnect the battery for a few minutes and review the re-learn procedure for the car. It’s pretty intricate, and not following it exactly can lead to a failure. Failing that, I suggest you get professional help. You don’t want to just start replacing parts as that can get expensive very quickly.Your Mechanic can send a qualified technician to your home to check out your car and help you figure out what needs to be done next.

• Just put on new throttle body now when start car idles fine but as warms up idle starts surging and bouncing up and down