Q: Car has increased RPMs in neutral. Nissan Sunny 2008 (Japan Made)

Hello, I have a 2008 Model japan made sunny. recently, I cleaned the throttle body using AC Delco spray and from then my car's RPM has increased from 0.9 to 1.5 when in Neutral. I changed the Air filter and it doesn't make any change. there is a screw type adjuster to adjust the RPM on throttle bosy but it is so tight that more force over it shall break it. Kindly let me know to get this solved as it is increasing the engine heat and consuming fuel highly. Thanks in advance.

The computer over time learns to control the idle and after you cleaned the throttle body it will cause the idle to go up from the increased air getting into the engine. If you disconnect the battery for about two minutes then restart the engine and hold the idle to 1500 rpm until engine warms then put it in drive and let it idle for 3 minutes to relearn the idle. If after that the idle is still too high then you will need to have engine checked for vacuum leaks or idle control valve sticking problems in order to diagnose the rough idle.

3. Car has increased RPMs in neutral. Nissan Sunny 2008 (Japan Made)