Q: Q: car stalls when stopping

Car starts and runs, service engine soon light on, stalls when stopping at stop sign, wondering if a complete tuneup would solve this problem, new plugs,plug wires, new ignition coils? ?

The Service Engine Soon Light is the equal to the Check Engine Light. A proper diagnosis for the Service Engine Soon should be performed to find out what is going on. A tune up may help but the Service Engine Light comes on when the car’s engine control unit detects a problem and not to indicate when maintenance (like tune ups or oil changes) are due.

3. Q: car stalls when stopping