Q: Key won't turn in ignition

I can put the key into the ignition, but the key won't turn.

A: Hi. These vehicles are well known for havin...

Hi. These vehicles are well known for having problems with the ignition lock cylinder and key. Both have a tendency to wear out, which will prevent the key from turning. There is the off chance, however, that the steering wheel is just locked. To unlock the wheel, turn it side to side while simultaneously trying to turn the key. If that doesn’t work, I suggest you contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect the ignition switch and replace it if necessary.