Q: How do I change the ignition switch mode?

How do I change the ignition switch mode?

The Engine Start Stop switch has three modes other than Start: Off, Accessory, and Ignition On. You can toggle between these three simply by pressing the Engine Start Stop switch when you are not applying the brake pedal. The switch will automatically be in the Off position, and pressing it will turn it to Accessory, where some electrical components are available to use, and an amber indicator will illuminate on the switch. If you press the switch again, it will turn to IGNITIOn On mode, where all electrical components are available, and the amber indicator will remain on. Press the switch a third time, and the switch will return to Off, and the indicator light will turn off.

Tip

The engine can be started from any of the three ignition switch modes.