Q: Loud noise at 20-40mph

asked by on February 15, 2017

My car is making a loud noise like a loud dragging when driving and stops when I turn wheel to the right

Hello. It is likely one of the plastic panels under your car making the dragging noise. The plastic panels I suspect are the wheel well covers and the splash guard underneath the car. One of them could be dragging or rubbing against the ground or tire. I doubt you have any suspension issues but it could be something like a wheel bearing or a wheel being out of alignment. A bad wheel bearing can produce a dragging noise and a wheel being out of alignment could rub against another component which may cause a dragging noise.I suggest that you have a suspension evaluation done on your vehicle to help find the source of your noise.