Buna ziua,am un opel astra J 1.6 benzina motor ecotec si ...

Buna ziua,am un opel astra J 1.6 benzina motor ecotec si ma confrunt cu eroarea c1100-08 breake [ressure sensor 2 performanece. Sesnsorul 2 a fost inlocuit cu unu original dar eroarea persista,mecanicul sutine ca modulul abs este ...

Buna ziua,am un opel astra J 1.6 benzina motor ecotec si ma confrunt cu eroarea c1100-08 breake [ressure sensor 2 performanece. Sesnsorul 2 a fost inlocuit cu unu original dar eroarea persista,mecanicul sutine ca modulul abs este defect dar citesc pe net ca problema ar fi si din soft,nu as vrea sa arunc banii aiure pe reparatii fara folos. Aveti vre-o situatie intalnita de genul asta si daca trebuie sa schimb modulul abs trebuie sa am codul masini de pe care il voi cumpara? Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered? Senzorul care vine montat in tulumba aceea rotunda din spate pompei de abs in care intra un furtun de vacuum Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Opel? Asta j sport tourer 2011 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? La servis Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Doar am schimbat acel senzor cu unul nou original si problema nu a disparut ba chiar persista continuu,inainte disparea eroare dupa repornire TRANSLATION: Hello, I have an opel astra J 1.6 petrol ecotec engine and I am facing the error c1100-08 breake [ressure sensor 2 performance. Sesnsorul 2 has been replaced with an original one but the error persists, the mechanic claims that the abs module is defective but I read on the net that the problem is also from the software, I would not want to waste money on useless repairs. Do you have a situation like this and if I have to change the abs module I have to have the car code that I will buy? the sensor that comes mounted in that round tube behind the abs pump into which a vacuum hose enters I just replaced that sensor with a new original one and the problem didn't disappear and even persisted continuously, before the error disappeared

Automotive Expert
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I've been an automotive engineer since 1996 and together we're going to solve this issue. I understand that having your trusted vehicle let you down can be frustrating as it rarely occurs at a convenient time, however I will do my best to either help you make the repairs yourself or at least understand the issue so you know what is involved. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. I'd say to test the signal at the sensor connector as follows: 1.Ignition OFF, disconnect the harness connector at the B19B Brake Booster Vacuum Sensor. 2.Test for less than 5 Ω between the low reference circuit terminal 2 and ground. If greater than the specified value, test the low reference circuit for an open/high resistance. If the circuit tests normal, replace the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module. 3.Ignition ON, test for 4.8-5.2 V between the 5 V reference circuit terminal 3 and ground. If greater than the specified range, test the 5 V reference circuit for a short to voltage. If the circuit tests normal, replace the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module. If less than the specified range, test the 5 V reference circuit for an open/high resistance. If the circuit tests normal, replace the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module. 4.Ignition OFF, disconnect the harness connector at the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module. 5.Ignition ON, test for less than 0.3 V between the signal circuit terminal 1 at the B19B Brake Booster Vacuum Sensor harness connector and ground. If greater than the specified value, test the signal circuit for a short to voltage. 6.Ignition OFF, test for infinite resistance between the signal circuit terminal 1 and ground. If less than the specified value, test the signal circuit for a short to ground. 7.Test for less than 5 Ω between the signal circuit terminal 1 at the B19B Brake Booster Vacuum Sensor harness connector and terminal 22 at the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module harness connector. If greater than the specified value, test the signal circuit for an open/high resistance. 8.If all circuits test normal, replace the B19B Brake Booster Vacuum Sensor and verify the DTC does not reset. If the DTC resets, replace the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module.
Automotive Expert
Hello Do you still need help ? As I’ve provided an answer based on the information you’ve provided, but I am still willing to help further if required. If you would like to follow up with more information which would help me provide more [detail](/topics-detail/) then please do so. My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and hopefully I've helped today. If my advice was helpful please leave an appropriate rating Rating does not close a post. Please understand I do not work for Just Answer, I work for you and am only paid by you. You are rating me and my advice, not the website and a bad news answer should not result in a negative rating. Thanks Matt