Q: Q: Check Engine light flashing.

The Check Engine light is on. It stays on and when I accelerate, it flashes. Also, when I accelerate from a stop, the vehicle sputters.

The check engine light flashing is most likely from your engine miss firing on one or more cylinders. The computer should be scanned to see what cylinder is miss firing and that cylinder checked for a failing weak coil pack, plug wires or spark plugs. They are all the most likely cause of this miss firing in the engine. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic. They would be able diagnose the problem for you.

3. Q: Check Engine light flashing.