Q: Q: The abs light will not go off

The abs light will not go off I drove it on the slick road n now it won't go off please help

If the ABS warning light has come on, the recommended service is an ABS fault diagnostic. Inasmuch as the warning light is on, if you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will download the ABS trouble codes that your car’s computer has set and diagnose the problem on the basis of those codes. The codes identify ABS components, or sub-systems, that have to then be individually and painstakingly gone over. Eventually, the fault is found, estimated, and repaired. Typical reasons the ABS warning light will come on include faulty wheel speed sensors, breaks in, or debris on, the metal reluctor which is a metal ring with teeth attached to a drive axle or wheel bearing, an unresponsive hydraulic pump or valve, a faulty ABS electronic control module and finally low fluid levels. The ABS system relies on brake fluid to help regulate pressure. If the ABS fluid reservoir is low, or if there is air in the system, then the ABS system will not be able to do its job. If your request the recommended ABS diagnostic, the mechanic will get your ABS system back to normal operating condition.

3. Q: The abs light will not go off