Q: Why is the window lock light stuck on in my 2015 Mercedes CLA250 keeping my windows from rolling up

I have a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 the window lock is engaged with the red light on and I cannot shut it off the rear passenger window is all the way down and will not go back up with any of the controls

This is typically caused by a programming issue in the control module for the windows. Most of the time the module just needs to be reprogrammed by the dealer. In some cases this can be caused by debris if some water or something else got spilled into the switch. If not then it needs to be programmed. You should take it to the dealer as this should still be under warranty.