Q: Traction Control light on, crumbling at the front end

My car occasionally shows the Traction Control warning. When the light comes on, there is a loud crumbling sound coming from the front end of the car. This stops for a while, if I turn the car off and start it up again. They couldn't find the cause for this at the dealership. Could you give me some advice? Thank you in advance.

A: This vehicle has many technical bulletins t...

This vehicle has many technical bulletins that pertains to wiring issues with pins and connectors to various modules and control units in the vehicle. This issue is one that is hard to track down, since it is an intermittent connection issue. The entire vehicle will need to be gone through and inspected. Each connector should be removed, inspected for any connection issues or corrosion, and connector pin corrosion inhibitor put in the connector and reconnected. This has to be done to each connector in the vehicle, until the problem is solved. There are at least 6 or more different technical bulletins covering the problem. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your electrical problems.