Q: P0011 trouble code and there is a loud noise behind the engine.

I have pulled p0011 code. Code (cel) Has gone on and off. When I got home today and was ready to park the was a loud noise coming from behind the engine. First time for the noise.

Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement $104.59 - $809.88 Get a Quote

Hi there. The code P0011 is stored for the camshaft position sensor is not registering to the computer. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if its working and plugged in. It is possible that the sensor has failed and the noise that you are hearing is the engine having a misfire and having a popping sound or a rattle can sound. If you need further assistance with the check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.