Q: Is it the clutch master cylinder, pressure plates, or both?

After consecutive use of the clutch pedal it will release the peddle but not the clutch itself. Sometimes when it does this the peddle will harden up and have to wait an hour minimum for it to loosen up so i can move it again. Ive checked for leaks and found none, and made sure there's fluid. Also from time to time to get it into first il have to go to throw it in reverse and grind it before it'l go into gear.

Hi, your clutch hydraulics are the most likely problem, and the slave cylinder is more likely to fail first. Since it essentially leaks on the ground, it is more difficult to recognize this component as your first failure point. The result is your clutch hydraulics are not exerting enough pressure on the pressure plate to release the clutch disc. It also sounds like your clutch pedal bushing is in need of a bit of grease. Another possibility for the "grinds going into any gear" is a failure of the pilot bearing. When these freeze up, and they do, the symptoms are just like a pressure plate that won’t release.

I would recommend having the disengaging issue with your clutch inspected by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.