Q: I have a 2014 Ford Fusion my car starts up and shifts into any gear but doesn't move at all, what could be the issue please help ?

asked by on May 01, 2017

My car starts up and shifts into gear but it doesn't move at all, the engine revs and I have rpms when I revv it but it doesn't budge. What could this be ??!

Your car is pretty new for a transmission failure, but that’s about where your description points. But before jumping to conclusions though, it should be carefully checked out. It could be a failure in the electronics that control the transmission, or it could even be a CV joint failure. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your stubbornly stationary Ford and let you know exactly what it will take to fix it.