Q: Q: Radiator

Want to know what the lower hose on passenger side go to? On dts it has a a different radiator then the other's

The lower radiator hose goes to the water inlet on the engine block. If there is a problem with any of the radiator hoses, or any part of the cooling system please feel free to request any of the cooling system services at YourMechanic’s repair services and diagnostics page. All of YourMechanic’s services are performed by certified Mechanics, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.