Dropped piece of foil in my reservoir for my windshield w...

Q: Dropped piece of foil in my reservoir for my windshield washer fluid. How can I get it out or do I not need to worry about it

asked by on July 24, 2017

I dropped a piece of foil in my windshield washer reservoir, How can I get it out or do I not need to worry about it

Depending on the size of the piece of foil, it may not be a concern, however it could cause some blockage in the lines if small enough. It may be best to try using a small magnetic tool to remove the piece of foil from the tank to avoid having it clog up the lines. If this does not work, you may need to have the tank removed and emptied to get the foil out properly.