Q: Passenger side view mirror popped off.

Hi,

After parking my car in a parking lot, I noticed that the Passenger Side View Mirror had "popped off." it's attached by the motor's wire. The socket itself does not appear broken and I am able to put it back together; however, it doesn't stay in place. Is there a special technique to "Pop" it back in?

Thank you!

Hi there. The passenger side view mirror on your vehicle may not appear broken but, being that you are unable to reattach the housing and have it stay leads me to believe it needs to be replaced. If you would like to have this done for you, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to assist with the mirror installation.

3. Passenger side view mirror popped off.