Q: What would be the total cost to replace an alternator on my 2007 Acura MDX.

asked by on February 07, 2017

My battery goes down after sitting in the cold, i took it to find out what the problem was and was told my alternator was going out.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1391.75 Get a Quote

Hi there. In order to provide you with a total cost for an alternator replacement on your 2007 Acura, we need to collect more information from you. Please fill out this form with the information requested and we’ll put together a quote for this service and ensure you live in one of our service areas. Thanks!