Q: Car Stalling randomly

So the other day I was driving my car. Then suddenly the car died while driving. And I tried starting it right after and it would crank no start. Then 10 min later I tried turning it on again and it tuned on fine and ran but then would die and do he same thing again. It seems random so what could it be? A crank sensor or a fuel pump I am so lost. I scanned it and its not throwing any codes.

This engine does not have a fuel pump module so the most common cause is the fuel pump in the fuel tank is going bad. When it heats up it is seizing and stalling the engine. Replace pump and filter.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr