Q: The air and heat are acting up. When I turn the car on it makes a bubbling sound.

asked by on October 27, 2016

So I have noticed when the car is turned on if a door slams it will kick on some times also when u start the car it makes a bubbly sound, also if the air or heat is working it is barley pushing anything out of it until you make a left turn. When a left turn is made the air or heat kicks on full blast like it should be then when the wheel goes back straight it shuts off all the way.

Ignition Switch Replacement $160.91 - $807.33 Get a Quote
Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It sounds like you have a few different things going on here. They may or may not be related. If they all occurred at the same time, then it may be a bad electrical connection. Most of the time there are issues with the connections behind the radio if an aftermarket one has been installed or it may be a failing ignition switch. Both opf these are common failures.

I usually take my voltage meter to check the power supply going to these circuits. This will allow me to see where they are losing power and where the issue is. Electrical issues like this can take some time to diagnose. If you are thinking of having these electrical problems looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the problem with the electrical circuits.