Q: I was told replace either fuel pressure regulator the throttle positon sensor or the fuel strainer, due to ghost rev

Should i replace the fuel pump altogether instead or as well?

It sounds like you are having some kind of fuel delivery problem. Since the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator work somewhat as a team in getting the fuel from the tank to the intake, I would recommend changing both while you are at it, thereby eliminating one more potential issue.

3. I was told replace either fuel pressure regulator the throttle positon sensor or the fuel strainer, due to ghost rev