Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

How do I break in the vehicle?

If your vehicle is new, it will need to be broken in as the engine and brakes get their first work. Breaking in your vehicle can greatly improve its health and lifespan. There are a few different things you should do while breaking in your new car:

1. For the first 200 miles, do not brake in a strong and sudden manner, unless you need to for safety reasons.

2. For the first 500 miles, do not attach a trailer to your vehicle.

3. For the first 1,000 miles, do not accelerate excessively.

4. For the first 1,000 miles, avoid driving at very high speeds.

5. For the first 1,000 miles, do not use the cruise control system or drive at a constant speed for long periods.

6. If you have a manual transmission, do not drive at low speeds in a high gear for the first 1,000 miles.

After 1,000 miles, you can drive your vehicle with no restraints.

3. How do I break in the vehicle?