Q: Engine seems to bog down around 30 mph and 2000 rpm

My car feels like it's losing power around 30-35 mph and try to give it a little gas. Like if I'm in heavy traffic driving at a steady pace. If I feel it happening and let up on the gas pedal, it goes away. If I push down the gas pedal more, the power seems to come back. What might cause this?

This is something that would require on-site inspection of your loss of power by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. I can however, give you my best guess.

This vehicle is equipped with an electronic throttle module as opposed to a traditional throttle cable. In this system, the control module receives input from the accelerator position sensor and throttle position sensor. It then uses this information to adjust throttle position accordingly. The problem you’re experiencing may be due to an electronic throttle controller issue.