Q: Hello I have a 1989 Lincoln town car. My thermostat gauge goes up and down when i push the signal light switch when I roll the win

asked by on July 08, 2017

I have a 1989 Lincoln town car. My thermostat gauge keeps going up and down. While I'm at a light it moves up and down as my blinker does. If I roll the window up and down it blinks also. I changed the thermostat put new antifreeze in it and put a new radiator on what could it be?

Hi there. What you are describing appears to be an electrical problem - perhaps caused by an exposed electrical wire, faulty switch or other electrical short. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection at your location to correctly isolate the source of this problem.