Q: Q: What does the anti-lock braking system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

What does the anti-lock braking system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

The anti-lock braking system (ABS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, then the vehicle has detected a problem with the ABS system, and as a result, the ABS system is turned off. Since the ABS is an important part of your brake system, you should have your vehicle serviced as soon as possible. Tips The ABS Warning Light will illuminate when the vehicle is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. Q: What does the anti-lock braking system (ABS) Warning Light mean?