Q: How do you lock the doors with the remote?

How do you lock the doors with the remote?

A: One of the best things about the remote wit...

One of the best things about the remote with your car is that it lets you lock the doors from outside the vehicle. However, there are a few things you’ll need to know:

• Make sure that all doors are closed completely. This includes the liftgate and the liftgate glass.
  1. Press the Lock button. This will automatically lock all the doors and turn on the parking lights briefly.

2. Push the Lock button again (inside 3 seconds) and you’ll hear the horn honk to confirm that everything’s locked up tight.

Tip

If a door isn’t shut, the locks will not work. The horn will beep twice and the parking lights will not turn on.