Q: There is an unidentified knocking sound by my feet while driving

2001 Dodge ram 1500 v6 magnum long bed. 99856k miles. A slight knocking sound and vibration from the knocking, I can feel it with my feet on my driver's side while driving. Knock speeds up when I speed up, slows down when I slow down, and other than slowing down, brake pedal doesn't affect the knocking. Tires don't shake or vibrate. Knocking isn't very loud, can BARELY be heard over my engine. But can definitely be felt. Can feel it less when accelerating due to engine vibration, but its still there. Any ideas what could be wrong?