Q: Car turns over but wont start. 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

I have fuel just to be sure i sprayed starting fluid in the throttle body no luck. i tested the spark wit a light tester showed all where getting spark. i ran a compression test all cylinders getting 175 +/- 3 lbs per cylinder. the security light is not blinking. Crank and Camshaft senors both replaced. what else could be the problem?

Hey there. You’ll need to have the fuel pressure tested also. If okay, then you need to see if your injectors are opening to supply fuel. If you have compression, fuel, and spark, then the engine should run. I recommend having a mechanic check the computer and check fuel injection for clogged injectors. You can try removing the injectors and check for clogged passages and screens. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the starting issue to have this corrected.

3. Car turns over but wont start. 1999 Pontiac Grand Am