Q: Hard start hot and cold. Fuel pump, or throttle body?

After setting for the night, my car is hard to start, when warmed up, my car is hard to start, is that my throttle or fuel pump?

If the throttle body was causing a hard start, then the engine would run with a loss of power all the time. The hard start could be caused by either the fuel pump not holding the fuel in the lines causing the fuel to back flow to the fuel tank or the fuel filter could be plugged up enough to make the engine start hard and then run but only when the computer demands the pump to operate all the time. If you need further assistance with your hard start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Hard start hot and cold. Fuel pump, or throttle body?