Q: ABS ON after 18MPH

I recently added lowering springs for my car. I am confident that the lowering spring installation was done perfectly. But after this installation, my ABS lights started to get on after a speed of 18MPH and remains on for the rest of the trip. Even though the car rides good and doesn't show any difference in braking performance the ABS lights remain on..

The light comes on after 18mph since this is the speed where the ABS will start to work on your car. The light is coming on due to one or more wheel speed sensors are not sending a signal to the ABS system. You may have damaged one of the sensor wires or forgot to reconnect a disconnected sensor. If one of the sensor wires were pulled too hard during the work, then it may have gotten damaged. You will have to have the ABS system scanned to see what sensor code you get and then diagnose that code accordingly. But again, my best guess would be that one of the wheel sensors got damaged during the spring installation.