Q: My heater fan on my 2015 rogue has started to cause a vibration on the steering wheel. Is this something that would typically be c

Heater fan causing a vibration on the steering wheel and has become a bit noisey

My car has 30600 kilometers My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi there. If the blower motor (heater fan) is creating a vibration, then there is most likely debris of some sort trapped in it. This would not be covered under any warranty as there is no defect in material workmanship. This is simply a case of debris working its way into the blower through the fresh air duct. Regular changing of the cabin air filter usually helps with this as the technician replacing the filter should remove the debris. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and determine if it truly is debris in the blower motor. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a blower motor vibration/noise inspection.

3. My heater fan on my 2015 rogue has started to cause a vibration on the steering wheel. Is this something that would typically be c