Q: Squealing loudly when driving up to 60 km an hour

Doesn't squeak when turning corners, only when going straight or a slight bend
. Only squeaks until about 50km/hr. Then is silent.
 Only squeaks when moving, not when idling (couldn't be a belt then right?) Rain or moisture makes it 10,000 times worse. If its dry for a few days, the sound will not be there. 
Squeaks even when engine is at optimal temperature. Stops squeaking when I brake. Stops squeaking when i turn. Doesn't squeak in reverse.

A: Hello, the noise you are hearing may be bra...

Hello, the noise you are hearing may be brake system related. The brake pads located by the tire area have audible sensors to indicate the pads need to be replaced. I recommend getting a brake inspection done as soon as possible as these symptom could be safety issue. If you’d like to have the squeaking sound diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to do this.