Q: When I press the brake I hear a click on the passenger front.

I hear a clicking sound when I press the brake pedal. I have no issue with the braking as it's working fine. I don't know if it could be a culprit but where I live we have had no rain in months and it did rain last night and today. Thank you for your time :)

A: You may be hearing the brake pad moving in ...

You may be hearing the brake pad moving in the caliper bracket due to a small amount of rotor warpage and grooves. This may be okay if it is very minor, but I do not take chances with brakes since this is a very important safety feature. I recommend having a brake inspection to make sure there is not a brake problem causing the clicking like pads worn down too low.