Q: Q: Oil leak

My 09 chevy malibu is leaking oil on the passenger side and it leaks on the belt and i guess with the pressure when it leaks it also gets on alternator it leaks in drops when i check it it still shows theres oil my other fluids are full its just the oil leak what can it be.

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down by placing a piece of cardboard underneath the vehicle when parking it at night to test for a couple of things. Number one, does it leak when the motor is not running or otherwise under pressure and two, approximately where under the vehicle does the leak come from. Gaskets can fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing them to fail and leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your oil leak.