Q: How many liter of transmission oil? 2016 Mercedes GLA 250 4 Matic

How many liter of oil in transmission of GLA 250 2016 4 matic ?

Hi there - in terms of actual fluid capacity, Mercedes says 10 quarts. If your service center is using the "flush" method for changing this fluid, they may use up to 16 quarts since they are injecting new fluid into the transmission (and removing the old) while the vehicle runs. There is a certain amount of "overlap", requiring extra quarts to perform this process - which is more thorough than a "drain/refill" approach. If this service is not included by your warranty, I would recommend a transmission fluid & filter change by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and perform this service.

3. How many liter of transmission oil? 2016 Mercedes GLA 250 4 Matic