Q: Vehicle wobbling when driving

My vehicle is unstable when driving. It has a very loose and wobbly feel when driving at any speed. Using the brakes does not seem to affect this instability one way or the other. I had the tires replaced, but the problem still remains.

A: Hi there. If your vehicle feels like this w...

Hi there. If your vehicle feels like this while you drive then you either have worn out suspension struts or you may have a loose suspension part. A mechanic would typically start by checking to see if there are any worn out parts on the suspension. If there are not then the struts would also need to be looked at. If they are worn out or leaking then that would need to be replaced. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic inspect and diagnose your vehicle’s shaking and wobbling issue to determine what fixes are needed.